Enter Your Rescue Group by October 15th
You’ve been helping homeless pets for a long time. Now it’s time to be rewarded for your hard work. The 2019 inaugural Animal Based Charities Grant Contest is here, with $500 going to the organization with the most viable options to save the most animals. Enter by October 15th for a chance to win
$500 (1 winner)
ends October 15, 2019
Winner Announced on Facebook
December 15, 2019
Enter for a Chance to Win
Follow these qualifying steps to increase your chances of winning:
1. Write a short profile. Share your unique story and how you could save the lives of the most homeless pets with this $500
2. Provide documentation. Attach a copy of your 501(c)3 and proof of classification as an animal rescue group.
3. Provide references. Provide at least 3 rescue references
1. Your rescue group must operate in Florida as your main base.
2. You must be classified as a 501(c)3, not-for-profit, animal rescue group.
3. Your application, and supporting documentation, must be delivered to the ABC Thrift store, 4465 W. Gandy Blvd., Suite 315, Tampa, FL 33611 by the entry deadline date. Store hours: Tuesday through Friday 10am to 5pm and Saturday 10am to 4pm.
4. You will be disqualified if any of the qualifying steps are missing.
5. The following groups are INELIGIBLE:
- a. Animal Shelters
- b. Animal Clinics
- c. Animal Sanctuaries
6. The winner will be announced on Facebook by December 15, 2019.
7. The $500 check will be written in the name of the winning organization.